Sunday, February 24, 2019

this is the day

That the Lord has made.  Let us be glad!  And it's not raining....yay and Amen!  The state of Tennessee is having landslides like you ain't seen in some time and I'm sure there's more to come.  Sinkholes too.  I'm telling y'all, this is some scary stuff.  Meanwhile, it's Oscar time and I have my favs plus my predictions.  I'll let you know how much I win in the office pool.

The investigation into Russia's influence into our 2016 election is almost complete and a lot of heads have already rolled.  Whether or not we the people actually get to know the results, Congress certainly should.  John Goodman, I mean AG Barr, is in charge of that.  If I were in his position I'd be asking what would Jesus do considering what's at stake here with global doom and gloom.  I don't hate Trump and never have.  He's a blithering idiot who got here by accident.  They used him and his base to crush Hillary.  As his term has progressed we have seen more and more unraveling of his sanity and thus our safety.  I reckon Vlad knew what he was doing after all.

I can't worry about it.  During a spiritual chat this morning we discussed about how those who worry all the time don't have the real faith that God intends us to have.  Like, hand it over girlfriend.  You ain't in charge.  This was while we watched Steve Gaines for the 3rd Sunday in a row preaching about what Coach Newby taught him on the DHS football team.  Small world.

I picked some buttercups when I got home and they're in one of mama's glasses.  It is the beginning of the end of winter and so far we've been lucky with the slick stuff.  I sure could use a boat, however.  

Y'all give everybody you see a big hug.  It's great therapy ^j^

1 comment: