Monday, February 18, 2019

downtime

There will be none of that until Wednesday for this old girl.  Following a trip to Jackson to spend time with the girls, I came home to try and get my shit together.  Dirty clothes and dishes etc etc.  Y'all know the drill.  Mamye and Steve stopped by and gave me a chance to rest a bit.  I was just settling down to blog when ATT guy showed up.  Either I wrote the day down wrong or he just knew I needed a miracle.  And that is where we are now.

Reaves and I had a lovely time this morning and she called me Gaga for  the first time.  I've been Grammaw so far but I threw that one out at her and it was simple to repeat.  We practiced a lot and showed off for Lauren when she got back from her interview.  My own grandmother's name was Gaga.  How fitting that her great granddaughter is named Reaves.  Her favorite show of the day was Kelly and Ryan which is also one of my dailies.  

We had lunch from Rock'n'Dough and it was, as usual, delicious.  Plus there were leftovers!  The augmentin is hitting her gut so there was that to deal with.  Twice.  She is so full of herself it ain't even funny.  Lauren and I talked about "The Strong Willed Child" today and she thought I had the book.  Nah.  Her preschool teacher let me borrow it because she thought I might benefit!

My road is caving in at the bottom from constant flooding and I called the county today not realizing it was a holiday.  Try again tomorrow I suppose.  Baby steps. 

Y'all keep it between the stripes and stay out of the ditches ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment