Saturday, March 2, 2019

the easy way

I am so lazy I try to do most everything online.  That included purchasing a phone with I thought was Straight Talk and turned out to be a TracFone.  Mamye tried to use it but it would have required switching to Trac and back to Straight.  Soooo...I had to go through the hassle of calling Wallyhell for a return authorization and getting it printed at Gigi's then getting it to the USPS.  One of these days I'll learn that it's easier to just  march on up into WalMart and talk to a real live person.  One more thing off the to do list.

It's cold and gloomy again.  I picked about a hundred buttercups yesterday in an attempt to save what I can from the coming deep freeze.  Hopefully this will be the last of it but you never know.  I have a movie date after work with a whole row of Madea fans.  Supposedly this is his last but I can't imagine that.  

Things have been kind of quiet after Trump's utterly horribly terrible bad week.  Now he's going to use his veto to keep the pot stirred.  If this man gave one shit about what we the people think is important, I'd be grateful.  All he is about is winning and attention.  Note to the GOP:  y'all better get busy coming up with a viable candidate for 2020.  He ain't it.

I'm in a strange sort of mood like purgatory or something.  I feel like big things and changes are coming into my life and I'm just waiting for them to be revealed.  It's an appropriate mindset for the upcoming season of Lent.

Meanwhile there's a whole lotta' hell being raised around Mardi Gras territory.  I reckon it's time to pull out the beads and party.  

Keep the faith ^j^





1 comment:

  1. The Lord reveals His path for us a little at a time; perhaps the gifts of mercy and healing that you have obviously been blessed with are about to be utilized in a Big way...?

    ReplyDelete