Wednesday, February 13, 2019

like the old days

Since I have taken a  year off from the real world it often catches me by surprise when I find myself chasing my own tail like today.  I went to Jackson to "the infirmary" where they are both sick only Lauren had not seen a doctor.   Since I was there I told her to go on and get 'er done so she can get well.  Reaves went down for 3 hours solid and woke up crying so I know she's miserable.  By the time Lauren got home she was in a better mood.  I left them with Lauren's old bride doll from Aunt Granny, quarters for laundry and some hand me down clothes.  

I hauled ass back to Dburg in record time and met with some charming ladies who had been waiting for about an hour to do a meet and greet for a piece I'm working on.  A friend took the picture for me since I was elsewhere.  I didn't HAVE to this time, but I stopped by and picked up some pay from writing.  I'm so busy now I have to consolidate errands within a schedule.  My evil twin sloth side just wants to roll over and pull the quilt up!

The Forked Deer is creeping across the roads here and has southtown blocked off.  Crest is tomorrow at noon so we may dodge the bullet this time around.  I just pray it doesn't rain anymore.

Y'all keep the faith and play nice.  I mean it too because Big Ernie is watching and knows your heart ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment