Monday, February 25, 2019

forever friends

I have a lot of friends, many of them on Facebook.  Some I have never met in person.  Others I have spent a lifetime with at different points.  Forgiveness of past quarrels comes easily to me, others not so much.  I can honestly say that the people that I truly know to be of my tribe will forgive almost anything.  If not, they are not my friend.  I try hard to live mindfully and have respect for the boundaries of myself and others.  I respect privacy so I hear a lot of stories that have never been told.  Sometimes I remind myself of Lucy at the little place where the doctor is IN.  It's incredibly easy to get sucked into somebody's anger and pain so I always counter with love and kindness unless I have been disrespected.  Ain't got no time for that.

The water is up again, and 51S business will be covered by tomorrow at crest time.  The bigger picture includes what happens with the Mississippi between now and March 4th.  I have a contingency plan as long as the bridges don't collapse!  Everything is coming up in my yard like surprise lilies and whatnot.  It's almost time for March Madness.  This winter has flown by and my Daddy always told me it would get that way as I aged.  Time flies.  

I was gifted with some clothes from a friend and I had to buy new hangers at the 'gentral to enable them to spark joy.  I am all about sparking me some joy these days.  I'm looking for a piece to use as a makeup table/vanity with the new mirror.  It will come if I manifest!

Y'all watch your flood stages and "turn around, don't drown."  And always keep the faith ^j^

1 comment:

  1. Your grace and love directed this-a-way means the world....

    ReplyDelete