Saturday, May 20, 2023

plan c

It appears that my future may be in Jackson because that's where my people and doctors are.  Maybe they have nice independent living facility where they don't take my whole income, which is in jeopardy right now because of all that bullshit in Washington.  Our governor surprised me today by introducing gun legislation  that includes red flag.  Not that any gun company will abide but, it's a start. He has a whole lot of other fish to fry in this totally effin' red state.  I've been following Trae Crowder for many years before he became a rock star.  This dude came from the poorest of the poorest in Cellina where their hospital closed and he was MAD!  You see, there are redneck liberals.  I'm one of them.  We understand what it's like to grow up in the south and have to play the games.  Curtsy and write thank you notes, umkay?

The south has always been a hotbed for racial politics.  Because of that, many conservatives and evangelicals want to erase the history of that because it is "woke."  I call bullshit.  I believe in a woman's right to make her own healthcare decisions.  It was established long ago when I was a senior in high school and now it's all about politics and saving the embryo.  Who is going to take care of these children?  Hopefully it will go something like this.  The churches who condemn abortion and save babies will help their mothers to get on their feet and figure out how to raise one.  That takes time and patience and money.  

Reaves got to ride a tram today and looked kind of excited but she's onto another adventure.  Dat baby asked me about Rosie and Oscar the other day and wanted to know when she can come see them.  Ask your daddy, Elizabeth.  I'm glad you're having fun and about to graduate.  I will be there with bells on ^j^  


No comments:

Post a Comment