Tuesday, May 30, 2023

in training

Whoa.  I can tell I've been sitting on my ass for two months.  Today was a wakeup call for this old gal in amongst a sea of young women who taught me how to do what's on the agenda du jour.  Y'all be patient with me . I don't know the menu from a hole in the ground at this point.  Love ya.  Mean it. Last week's injury still isn't healed but I think it helped to use it instead of being on the keyboard.  It's too hot for a heating pad so I'm transitioning to ice packs. That should save on the AC.  The prodigal son Al is still hanging around and evidently eating okay.  He ain't been in this house nor will he be until he learns manners like don't require a litter box.  I'm serious dude.

So now I have two side gigs to keep things lively.  Truth be told, I had pretty much given up after Joy died and personal troubles got real.  Looking back, I can see that it was a huge transition for me.  Getting real with it has been hard but brings peace in a lot of ways.  When you can't fix it, give it to God ^j^



  

No comments:

Post a Comment