Wednesday, September 1, 2021

adventures in wound care

My dumb ass forgot when my doctor's appointment was and showed up yesterday in Ripley.  Oops.  I went back today and he worked on the stoma and dog bite.  Both are better.  I told him if he put that silver on the puncture wound I would probably die so he saved that for the stoma.  It was not nearly as bad as last time and he claimed it was a miracle cure.  My ducks are all in a row with Byram so I was able to make an order for the supplies that I need.  I had lunch with friends today and we lingered long after the food was gone.  That's what a tribe does.  

I have been on a staycation for almost two weeks and have accomplished a few things that required long phone calls. My insurance agent decided to play nice and re-wrote my auto policy at 50 bucks cheaper.  Still looking for a low cost Plan G to pay for the ostomy supplies but making progress.  Baby steps y'all.  God bless you Lert and company.  

I was sittin' on the porch and heard gunshots followed by two wildlife conservation trucks hauling ass down the road.  I have never seen that out here on opening day. 

Y'all be grateful and kind and remember from whence you came.  Love ya....mean it.




No comments:

Post a Comment