Tuesday, September 28, 2021

it's a merkle

I thought for sure the trusty old Dell was deader than Elvis when I left the house this morning.  It absolutely refused to boot up.  I'm sure she's not long for this world, but imagine my surprise when she came to attention this afternoon.  I was really depressed at the idea of not being able to blog, even though it gets  me in deep shit sometimes.  Some stories are not to be shared especially when they affect the lives of others.  

I had a busy weekend and continue to look for opportunities to get out and connect with folks even it's on a golf cart.  A few months ago I hit up a guy at Los Portales who was handing out shirts to his workers and  asked if he had an extra one.  He kindly obliged and come to find out his company is building a state of art pavilion out at paradise.  We visited today and I met his wife.  

I then went on a mission to find  my ex-coworker/neighbor.  We finally found him and had a brief visit.  Great ride on a joyful day!  For now, I'm still here on the web.  I could do just as well writing it all down but my fingers get tired.  I have several things on my agenda including a peek at Mary Gwyn's art class on Saturday and a live Rick Bragg interview via the virtual Southern Festival of Books.  I will be ordering Speckled Beauty as soon as I get paid.  I quickly changed reading gears when I finished #25 of Stephanie and Lula and started on a Robin Cook medical thriller.  Don't judge me.

Peace and Grace to you and yours ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment