Thursday, September 23, 2021

random acts of evil

There was a mass shooting today at a Kroger in a town about 90 miles from me.  Nice, quaint upscale little town that doesn't have much crime.    When the police chief tells you it's the worst he's seen in 34 years of law enforcement, that says a lot.  Last I heard there was one victim dead as well as the shooter but about a dozen more wounded and hospitalized.  During Covid.  For the life of me I can't grasp the mentality of the ones who have a death wish and want to take innocents with them.  

Meanwhile, at our local river park some guy tried to kidnap a baby from the caregivers.  The guy chased him away and the baby was safe and the police caught him quickly.  Dude was wearing a blonde wig of all things.  It happens every day in every town.  Jesus wept.

There's a hole in my heart today and it's really because I've tried to think about the "what ifs" that could happen to my loved ones.  That's why I listen and read happy shit.  ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment