Friday, April 13, 2018

you should write a book

I've been told that a kazillion times and it just all seems like a lot of trouble.  I write as i react to life except for the rare times when I wander off into history.  I recognize that I am blessed to be able to rest my body and soul at this time of life.  People are appearing to me here and there with whom I have history.  I appreciate that much more these days.  I can't say that I've ever had just one BFF.  Most of them are a phone call away if I need them.  I think at different points in your life God puts you with the friends who are your tribe for awhile.  Sometimes it's nothing more than school.  With others, it's the memories that we made OUTSIDE  the school walls.....

But......back to books. James Comey has written one about just how screwed we are with Trump as POTUS and he continues to twitter fight and bring up Obama and Hillary.  Geez man.  I wonder if Pence took the VP job because he'd eventually get to replace him!  You never know.  What does it take to have him declared unfit for office?  A psychiatric eval for one thing.   The tweets are all there along with the erratic relationships with world leaders.  I think they honestly feel sorry for us....except for Russia.  They don't play.

I woke up to some face time on messenger with the girls this morning and Reaves was bewildered that she could see and hear me but not touch.  You could see her little brain trying to figure it out.  She loves Grammaw.  I had the precious honor of rocking her as she slept the other day.  It's kind of a sacred time.

The wind is still howling.  I'd say we're at a high risk for wildfires right now so no burning for me.  I learned my lesson with I caught the bean field on fire and both fire departments came to put it out.  It was on the front page of the paper and I was poster girl for " turn around don't burn." To say that Bubba was pissed is an understatement.  The only other fire I remember besides the asparagus bed mishap was when a power line snapped and fell live into a bean field.  It was HUGE.  The electric company had to help with that one plus all the firefighters  

Farmer Joey's daughter and her family are living, or will be soon, right beyond that field.  The house is to die for gorgeous and the path leading north is where I remember going with my Pawpaw.  I'm glad there will be a happy family there because it was being used as a car lot.  Long story short, I rescued two dogs that lived there and turned them in.  They kept wanting to stay HERE.  One was a great dane and he was too big for the bay so he sat in the front seat with her.  

UCMTSU


No comments:

Post a Comment