Monday, April 2, 2018

walking the walk

Usually the few comments left on this blog are either from Jim or the Turkish terrorists.  I notice when one is there.  Following my post about not being an " Easter Christian" someone felt compelled to call me out for talking the talk without walking the walk.  It's easy to invent an identity to comment so who knows what the deal was.  I feel no need to defend my spiritual beliefs or actions to anyone because God knows my heart.  The church building is a gathering place for those who choose to worship in that way.  I've done it for years and will do so again.  And that, dear reader, is between me and the Almighty.

No Jackson trip today because I feel like crap and it's raining.  We will shoot for tomorrow and hope for the best.  I pretty much go with the flow on scheduling now because I can.  That's a pretty sweet feeling.  I spent yesterday digging through ancient pictures of family and friends and found one of my buddy from the feed store when he was a hot young lifeguard at the Moose pool where I worked.  And of course I posted it.

Feeling peaceful ^j^

  

No comments:

Post a Comment