Monday, April 16, 2018

quiet time

It is so eerie not be hearing the wind that has been howling for a week around this hill.  The quiet is deafening!  I can hear birds again even with the windows shut and heat on.  I slept long and hard last night, snuggled with Oscar right next to me.  He loves me so much because we took him in from the bad people.  

I went by the sawmill to pick up an Abbey/Mitzi original baby gift for Kim and got the chance to visit with everybody which included the "interim interim" director.  Kinda sorta'.  Amy and I have been through a lot these years together as co-workers for two different companies.  I got hugs.  Lots of 'em!
I passed Shine doing the floors and showed him a picture of Reaves.  

I was ready to head home after that with seriously cute quilt in tow after a couple of other stops.  Mitzi asked me today if I was bored yet and I had to be honest and reply "a tiny bit."  But not bad.  It has taken this long for my body and spirit to heal and it's an ongoing process.  I'm letting God open the doors for me and kick me in the ass if I don't walk through.  I feel more ready and open to what's next.

^j^




No comments:

Post a Comment