Friday, April 6, 2018

one of these days

Much like Ruth Whitefeather Feldman I am a cannabis activist.  While I know in my heart how it all happened it doesn't help when you think about the number of people who could be helped by access to cannabis.  Meanwhile Big Pharm does their best ( with a big budget ) to keep it illegal or shady.  It is a PLANT people.  Like hemp...rope stuff.  Great crop back in the day before Monsanto got involved.  Reefer madness my ass.

It looks like a slow news day except for Trumps usual shenanigans.  I don't even look anymore.  He makes me sick.  I scan the other stories instead.  I did notice the irony in his choice for that Department of Interior job.  Geez man.  Didn't you check out her resume?

Auntie Erica just treated us to pictures of her two baby girls playing, one of which is Reaves.  They look like they're having a ball together.  Baylee is older so she gets to be the boss of those two.  God works in mysterious ways.  

Plans are to head to Nashvegas tomorrow with my friend to attend Spike's service but ummm....drumroll.  Chance of snow from here to there.  We shall see what tomorrow brings.

Lauren has a 2nd birthday coming up this month and words can never describe the miracles I've seen during the past two years with Aspell.  She went from taking the bus to a job at Goodwill to a full time position with lots of help for transportation plus a community to help raise her child.  Happy early birthday Babygirl.  I am proud and humbled to be your momma.

^j^



  

No comments:

Post a Comment