Tuesday, March 27, 2018

wonky again

I remember now why I quit taking Benazapri as prescribed.  When my blood pressure drops to a supposedly "normal" level I feel like I'm about to pass out.  Kind of like walking through quick sand.  I'm gonna' keep trying to tinker with it so I don't feel so bad while maintaining a normal BP.  I stopped at my friend's shop in Friendship and his wife checked it for me.

I can tell that I'm trying to do too much by having something to do every single day.  Driving to Jackson and back wears me out but those girls are SO worth it.  The last few times I was there Reaves showed her tail and cried the whole time.  She never cried once when I was there today and we played til I left.  She is just this side of crawling and I actually saw her get up on all fours but she couldn't get mobile just yet.  Soon.  Very soon.  

I know that everybody thinks that their grandchild is the most special but I believe we have a stronger bond as grandma, mother and child because of what Lauren went through to get her here!  Lerd...that was a test of everybody's endurance.  I've been chatting with my brother as  he waits to board a plane from Florida back to VA.  Perfect weather in Ft Lauderdale he said.  

Per my friend Spike to me today through Bradshaw " Find somebody and hug 'em tight and tell them you love them."


No comments:

Post a Comment