Monday, March 5, 2018

like the rain

Okay then.  More rain.  Yesterday was so gorgeous and now back to dripdripdrip and pourpourpour.  I blame it on Trump!  I was back at my home away from home this morning with Leigh Ann and her crew.  On the way out I visited with some folks in the lab that I've worked with over the years and we gossiped like a bunch of old women.  I love having the time to stop and chat.  

I had intended to eat breakfast with Mamye this morning at Dave's but we were both kind of like...nah.  It's raining.  By the grace of Big Ernie I finally have my facebook accounts matching on phone and laptop.  I've missed having the shoot and share capability, if you know what I mean.  My LTD is still in limbo with an medical information company a week after I paid for it.  Too bad all those things aren't interfaced.  Baby steps and moving forward with faith ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment