Monday, March 19, 2018

blog break

The time has come for me to take the ever crashing desktop to Darnisha to see if it can be saved.  I can blog on a phone and have done so but my eyesight doesn't much allow for that these days.  I need me some screen with bold and caps.  AND a real keyboard.  Today was very productive for me as I killed about four birds with one stone while dodging rain showers.  I kept looking for a rainbow but it never showed up.  

Brian guided me through the maze that is the marketplace and we got that done plus some dental through him.  I checked with the pharmacy to see what my maintenance meds ( only 3 ) cost for cash pay.  Two are cheap.  The inhaler is over three hundred bucks.  Thanks pharma bro.  I ran into an Agee cousin and we chatted about what's up in their world.  Small town pleasures with time to enjoy.  You can't beat that with a stick.

I got a filling this morning so there's that kind of pounding thing still going on in my head.  Good thing I've got some dental insurance lined up!  Still no LTD news.  They are slow as molasses.  

Many years ago I got tired of looking at the piano that I never played and dusting the top so I gave it to Nancy Hardin and our choir director Cooper tuned it so she could practice for Sunday evening service.  My only request to her was that when she died that it come back to my family.  I got a call from an unknown landline today and answered to hear her voice with an offer to give it back and she's not even dead!  I explained to her about the possible move and we remembered how hard it was for her family to get it out of this house and down the steps.  That's on the calendar for mid summer.  

My leg is better.  I don't know what single thing is helping but I suspect it's a mix.  I'm totally off of aspartame.  The brace is helping....and tomorrow is treatment day.  I thought I had lost my car keys at the strip mall ( in the rain ) for they were in my purse all along.  I should seriously keep up with shit better.

Hang on Northeast~

No comments:

Post a Comment