Tuesday, March 13, 2018

retail therapy

I have not shopped for myself in years except online or at the 'gentral.  The reason for that is because it involved either a precious day off or a trip somewhere after work.  My wardrobe consisted of scrubs and a couple of pairs of ratty jeans that looked like I was a tenant farmer.  I've always loved JCPenney because they have great sales so I hit them up today for about six shirts and three pairs of pants, all on sale.  As an afterthought I went to see what kind of black shoes they had and voila!  A pair of Clarks in my size on sale for 60.  The young lady at the register told me about a coupon for 15% off so we pulled that up on the phone and the shoes cost me 50 bucks.  

I visited Donna at Sunflower and got 10% off just for checking in on FB.  I came away with several oils, pink himalayan salt and a cute tshirt that pimps out her store.  As a customer, I believe in advertising on my back.  I stopped by the bank to pick up a statement for my attorney who is headed to the trustee with my "much less" income than when the judgement was handed down.  That is why I am getting what I need now because times will be lean, especially if the LTD screws me.  I've tried...HR has tried.  There ain't no hurrying these people up.  I don't want a decision right now because I just became eligible for benefits on March 6th and it will go retro.  I just need to know what my freakin' income will be.  

I just read the headline that Tillerson is out so I've got to go read all about that all slack jawed at the way this administration is crumbling. The idiot really thinks he will be elected in 2020.  O.M.G.  We'll be lucky to still be on the planet by then the way he's insulting world leaders.  

It's cold but warming up.  Maybe I can handle the chill enough to walk the yard.  My knee is still hurting, especially the calf but it's better with decent shoes, a shot and some good MFR treatments.  

Holla~

No comments:

Post a Comment