Saturday, March 10, 2018

one life at a time

I had the distinct privilege of knowing Ms Barbara Eller for most of my life through church, work and school.  She was without a doubt one of the sweetest souls that ever lived.  Lauren had her as an elementary school teacher and she actually cried when I told her that my husband and I were divorcing.  She cared that much about her students, each and every one.   During the time that she fought her long battle with breast cancer, she always had a smile and hug for me whenever our paths crossed.  I guess the last time I saw her was at customer appreciation day at her son's pharmacy.  I was too late to get a Tshirt but got to hug her neck as she proudly sat out front with the grillers.  What a gracious lady.

It's a beautiful day and warm enough for a tshirt!  I passed the neighbor going to pick up his tiller to start work on garden 2018 at the end of the lane.  I had to run to the 'gentral ( of course ) and noticed a lot of boats and four wheelers at the gas station.  Everybody's itching to get outside and play!  I bought Reaves a cute outfit in the next size up because I'm a sucker like that.  Mostly she wears pajamas because...comfy.

Y'all all go plant something with faith that it will grow ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment