Thursday, March 22, 2018

good byes and good news

This will be one of my last blog posts from this machine because my grand new one with a girnomous hard drive was just delivered.  Considering the fact that it took me two months to get around to getting the smart TV going I'd say it may be a few days.  Right now the sun is begging me to come outside and play.

I met friends at Mexico for lunch and we all chatted while a couple of us lusted over a man in blue eating alone across from us.  My last stop before going there was to get a decent hose at Lowe's so as to douse these new bales.  My sleep patterns have normalized and I'm usually up by 8.  After a long wakeup with flavored fizzy water and the online news, I'm ready to carry on with the day.  And you know what?  It makes me happy to have the time to do whatever I want.  

Reaves has a tooth!  We knew it was coming with all that drooling and whatnot.  That babygirl is something else.  

Joy ~


No comments:

Post a Comment