Wednesday, March 21, 2018

upgrade

Well as it turns out even after Darneasha cleaned 2G off of my laptop the Windows 10 update ate up the free space so I have a laptop on order.  And no, I haven't won the lottery.  It's all a part of a grander plan for which I need the proper tools...thus camera too.  I am now officially a memeber of The Mill Workspace so you will be seeing me check in there like A LOT.  Plus Pennington's is right across the street for all my gardening needs.  I got two more straw bales today and my buddies loaded 'em up for me and called me dear.  

The county road department is out filling potholes on the lane which is nice.  That ice and snow did a number on it.  Yesterday I noticed a vehicle parked on the lane that then pulled into the drive so I went to check it out.  It was the property assessor who just happens to be a friend.  She and her husband bought one of the lamps from the Forked Deer River bridge that was at mom and dad's house.  Delores Jones bought the other.  And both still shine brightly.

Not sure when I'll see my girls again but they're okay and doing their own thing.  Reaves will probably be pushing up to sit by the next time I visit.  

Take care and don't stop believing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment