Thursday, March 8, 2018

armed with knowledge

About 30 or more interested folks gathered at The Mill Workspace today for an informative session on the different platforms available on social media and the best way to reach target audiences with your small business.  I am sorely lacking in that area except for Facebook but I intend to get hooked up with a few of the others and learn how to use them in marketing whatever vision(s) come to me as a member of the co-work space.  The owner, Chris Donaldson, is a visionary in the fields of IT and small business development.  Lorna and I had breakfast at Dave's and walked on over for the big shindig.  Darnisha and Allen were there to greet folks and there were quite a few.  The guy with the food truck has a restaurant in Ridgely and there was a giant tech bus equipped with lots of computers, a drone and comfy seats.  The event drew a lot of interest to that end of town with more to come.  I got a chance to see our retiring fire chief who will be leaving office tomorrow for another career using his construction skills.  Good luck Tim!

It's a pretty day out there...one that makes up for the gray and snow spittin' of Wednesday. We still have a few more chilly days but I think the worst is over.  Hopefully.  Maybe.  Don't forget to spring forward this weekend.  The cropduster is at it again today so I'll stay away from the drift until tomorrow.  Friday is dentist and MFR day.  I see now why I never got anything done when I was working.  

Y'all remember who you are.  And always do the next right thing.  


No comments:

Post a Comment