Tuesday, September 12, 2017

comatose

The first time I woke up today it was 9:22 and raining.  So, I rolled back over and slept until after 11.  I feel blessed to be able to rest like that because so many folks can't sleep for more than a couple of hours.  Irma's rain is lingering still.  The word from Florida is that it's a huge mess, especially the Keys.  Six million without power, hot as hell and flooding everywhere.  This is not a good combination.  Last I read from Mangrove Mike the bridge is being tested in sections and there is no food, water or gas.  Bless all their hearts.

I made my gentral' run and am back in the house for the day.  I should be doing a lot of things instead of tapping the keyboard but maybe I'll get a burst of energy and actually accomplish something.  My ADHD keeps me going in a hundred different directions.  

According to Bannon Trump's firing of Comey was a stupid move.  That should stir some shit up on BB.  I'm just biding time until Mueller gets his plan in place.  Can't wait to see how it all plays out.  

It's a slow news day.  Over and out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment