Tuesday, February 11, 2014

gotcha'

I felt pretty good when I woke this morning after 12 hours uninterrupted so I was even a little early to the sawmill. Soon after that came miserable bouts with nausea so bad that you want to just puke and be done with it. Plus, well you know what happens on the opposite end around the same time. I made a run for home about 10, threw up a couple of times like BIG and slept for 2 hours. When I woke up it was all better. Sometimes Big Ernie has a way of getting your attention when you refuse to turn over control willingly. Knock you on your knees, so to speak.

BG just called and I caught her up with what's going on here in the 'burg, including Booger's broken ankle and my Aunt Granny's hospitalization. Mama had already told her about the horse! Her father and I will be visiting in about week to share in that experience.

Still cold but the 50s are coming so, fear not winter weary peeps. This too shall pass

No comments:

Post a Comment