Wednesday, September 25, 2019

the dog house

I'm kind of being a surrogate Sanford for a few more days so I went to the kennel to visit Sparky today.  He was busy playing with some huge dude who scratched me and he got sad when his buddy got put in the cage.  Our first rain in a month started while I was driving around lost.  I finally found the dog statues!

I was glad to see the rain because my windshield was covered in gunk again because I park under a tree.  You know, shade and all.  It is now clean as a whistle but my house is a wreck.  As usual. One of these days.....

No political rant today.  I think the current state of our union speaks for itself.  I have learned so much about politics lately that it is astounding.  Everybody plays dirty even to the point of deceiving potential voters.  That's where digging down comes into play.  

I missed exercise because I forgot it was Wednesday, actually.  There's a couple of busy days coming up so there you go.  The Lord provides.  Be safe and happy.  And please don't drink the koolaid.  

No comments:

Post a Comment