Thursday, September 19, 2019

for a reason

This past few weeks things have started coming together for me in ways I never thought possible.  I have followed a crooked path from here there and yonder to seeing something that might be doable.  I have a coach who lectures me and I tell him he's mean.  The way we got thrown together is truly God's work.  Perhaps a test of some kind.

Happy birthday week to Reaves and Lauren in that order.  I'm looking forward to our joint birthday party however it unfolds.  You're only 2 and 35 and 64 once!

I'm giving politics a rest.  The world is mad and it's out of my control.  If there were a system for fair government we have failed to shape it.  There's too much money involved.  

I graduated to 2 lb weights at the gym and I can tell it.  Thank goodness for CBD topical.  Y'all be careful out there.  Tortuga!

No comments:

Post a Comment