Friday, September 20, 2019

hither and yon

I thought I had it all mapped out for my errands today but I suffer from ADHD and got kind of scattered.  Mainly on my mind was getting things together for the special dual birthday tomorrow.  Everything is in place except for one item and there's even cake.  And candles! And no, I didn't make it.  The Cupcakery did.

Someone asked me today why I'm chasing my tail over something that won't make money.  It's the art, plain and simple.  I can make enough to get by doing my usual odd jobs.  That is until the Camry gives out and then I'm screwed.  Happy thoughts kids!

Ellie chewed up an entire roll of toilet paper which is her usual fun thing to do.  I haven't swept it up yet but I'll get around to it.  Y'all hang in there and do good things.  



No comments:

Post a Comment