Thursday, September 26, 2019

icing on the cake

So much of what we hear from the Trump camp is not about how he can help the country but placing blame on others in the past.  Like, ummm.  Hillary and Obama.  Wake up y'all.  They're out of office and at this point using them as scapegoats to avoid current issues is an insult to our intelligence.  I do believe this whole thing is about to crack wide open and we will find out the extent of things we "really didn't want to hear."  

I was up early this morning to support a candidate with my signature on his petition.  Talk about last minute decisions!  He's a good guy and will work hard for the party.  Then I picked up my buddy Joy and we went running all over the place ending up at Coby Joe's for lunch.  This is the place to see EVERYBODY and their mama'n'them.  I got my strawberry cake to go.  We'll have another day in paradise tomorrow.

Finally we got rain, about an inch slow and steady.  The dust on the lane has settled for now.  In Washington, it's just getting stirred up.

Compromise ~


No comments:

Post a Comment