Wednesday, June 19, 2019

the orchard

I spent today in Lake county, first at a meeting in Ridgely and then lunch at Boyette's plus kid sitting in Tiptonville.   We got along fine once I made a believer out of Jasper.  Gracie helped.  We had a three way snuggle while his phone charged enough for him to lay quietly and play.  While he was occupied Gracie and I watched Grace and Frankie and she painted a picture for her friend.  Pretty laid back.  Thunderstorms rolled in and it was amazing to hear the rain and thunder at that particular spot.  

I had to pick up a shirt that Lauren ordered at Flirty Birds for  delivery.  That's when I will get a double dose of Reaves for the weekend.  Let us pray that we are both in a playful mood and there's plenty of milk.  

Dyersburg got zero rain.  It's funny how those rogue thunderstorms just creep up on ya'.  Y'all be safe and blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment