Sunday, June 23, 2019

sweet tea

Sometimes my mind wanders back to the time when folks sat on their front porches with a sweaty glass of ice tea on a hot afternoon.  Like today, for instance.  I went to water and despite a nice breeze and cloud cover it was hot as hades.  

My next mission was to find Rhoto drops and that was quick and easy.  HOWEVER, Kroger is still out of my crab dip that I'm craving and I asked the guy "What?  What day do I have to come to get it???"  Somebody besides me loves it.  Nobody likes the cajun style so it just sits there being ignored.  I settled for spinach artichoke and headed home.  Beggars can't be choosers.  

This is how I eat now ....small portions many times a day.  If I down a huge meal it makes me sick because my body ain't used to it.  Eating small meals throughout the day also stabilizes blood sugar.  

Keep the faith ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment