Tuesday, June 11, 2019

lifetime

The TV was on the Lifetime movie channel all day so I got my fill of murderous crazy asse bitches and cheating guys.  It's not usually my thing but it was something different.  I've been trying to read a book I started once and put down called Griftopia.  It details the financial collapse of 2008.  It's good accurate history but kind of boring.  I think I'll pick up Ann Patchett next.  

My shoulders are still bothering me so I'll have to drop back down to one pound weights or none at all.  This getting old stuff sucks big time.  I've neglected my little garden and it's drooping.  It pretty much wants to make me give up.  I used to love it but now it's a chore.  I can go to the Farmer's Market and get what I need.  Right now I've got too many irons in the fire to deal with it.  I passed an eighteen wheeler hauling what I assumed were Vidalia onions yesterday.  Nom Nom.

I am tired of Sonic finally.  I've had everything on the menu at least once and it all tastes the same.  Like a heart attack waiting to happen.  In a perfect world I would be more mindful and cook. Fast food is the devil.  It can be quite expensive to eat healthy.  

I don't read the news much because it's all negative and political.  Last night I watched Vice which was a very good chronicle of Dick Cheney's life.  It didn't dwell on Halliburton, but it was quite clearly a story component that should concern us still.  War makes money.

I do not want to invade countries or build walls or take away the choices of women.  I want less partisanship, more transparency and a more favorable standing globally for our country.  Right now we're not very well respected and losing allies left and right.  Canada will only hold so many people.

Be safe and keep those boundaries strong ^j^






No comments:

Post a Comment