Wednesday, June 26, 2019

babies in cages

The more I see and hear about the separation of children and their parents at the border the angrier I get.  The picture of the guy from El Salvador and his dead daughter is the most horrific thing I've seen since that other little fella' trying to get to Turkey.  The story I heard was that the man had made it to shore with his daughter and left her there to go back for his wife.  Only the little girl jumped in after him.  Sad, sad stuff.  I have also heard that donations of basic life necessities to the migrant camps are being refused.  WTF.  

I really don't have the energy to be really pissed off because the heat is kicking my ass.  My dumb ass was out watering flowers at noon today because I slept late.  I know well enough to hit the bottom near the root ball and not the leaves.  They will burn in a second and I'd be fired!!

I miss my baby and my baby's baby.  I don't have a clue what their schedule is at this point.  Between my jobs and hers it's like working a puzzle to figure out a visit.  That's okay though.  It is what it is and at least she's close.

Namaste ^j^

1 comment:

  1. Amen on the situation at the border. Too sad. Work that puzzle and schedule a visit soon. You have been working hard and you need to see your babies and get hugs and kisses. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete