Monday, June 3, 2019

marvelous monday

Out and about this morning was my plan.  I made about 4 trips to town gathering supplies and visiting folks. Things looked quite "unbusy" except at the hospital.  I saw my old friend Dr. A who advised me when it was time to let my daddy go.  I will always cherish that gift.  My friend came in the room with her loud and proud chorus of "Jeeeeesuuus."  Dang I miss her.

I can't believe that even Trump is dumb enough to insult the mayor of London while he's being hosted in that country.  I hope the Queen trips him.  That's a pretty great visual!

So, one writing gig ends.  We gave it our best and had fun doing it.  That project solidified a couple of life long friendships.  My blog will always be there but I have discovered that I need more.  With my healthcare experience, I could be a tech writer.  I'm particularly excited about a new friend who is doing healthcare quality and safety exploring all sides, from caregiver to family to how to get from point A to point B. 

I'm terribly grateful for a lot of things.  To name them and own them is empowering.  Not that there's a list or anything.  Just a running mental inventory.  Hero of today for me was the Sysco driver who parked discreetly out of the way of customers and hauled his stuff into the chicken store.  You, sir, are a gentleman.

Namste~

No comments:

Post a Comment