Saturday, June 8, 2019

hunt and gather

I put off going to Kroger until I was forced to get up in amongst them today.  The highlight of my trip there was a very young mother with three little kids, or so I thought.  When she turned around I noticed that was a 4th one on her back in a snuggly thing.  This little old lady was amazed at the contraption and had never seen such a thing!  As I passed the young mother and her tribe up and down the aisles I heard her steadily discussing her choices with the kids as in sugar content, etc.  Cool.  Evidently somebody besides me is addicted to crab dip because they're ALWAYS out.  I got the last one.  If they're stocked when I'm there I get three.  It's my go to snack.

Reaves is going to be a flower girl at her daddy's wedding today.  Mike and Kim are a perfect couple and I consider them part of my family as well as Reaves'.  We are all dat' babygirl's tribe!

Mayberry Lawns crew was working away when I left the house.  I came home to a beautiful yard with the smell of freshly cut grass lingering.  I was getting worried that I couldn't see Mr Snake so well.  I'm constantly on the alert for him.  

Y'all have a great weekend and remember who you are ^j^




No comments:

Post a Comment