Saturday, June 1, 2019

product testing saturday

The air is out in Lauren's car and she ordered this thing from the 'Zon you fill with ice and water to use in your car.  The instructions were in Japanese no less.  I'm anxious to get an update to see if it works.  

I had an amazing day with lots of interaction with healthcare professionals.  There was this lady in housekeeping that I recognized and I even remembered her name.  She was shocked to say the least.  I discovered a soul mate in the area of healthcare advocate related things and I can only believe that God put us together for a reason.  Small world.

Meanwhile, it's still hot and the flood ain't near over.  AND the aid package is stalled in Congress.  "How niiiiice."  This is not just a fluke.  Climate change has been proven time and again yet we continue to pollute the environment.  When a giant ice shelf from the north pole smashes into your coast line I'll just say "yep....saw it coming.

Stay positive, inquisitive and fearless ~

No comments:

Post a Comment