Thursday, June 27, 2019

another day in paradise

A line of thunderstorms moved through last night that put us without power for about an hour.  I was asleep and the neighbor let me know he had called DES.  I promptly went back to sleep and woke up when the fan came back on.  For some reason my alarm didn't go off this morning and I just happened to wake up in time for work.  It was pouring which is all good except I had left my window cracked and the whole seat was drenched.  Lerd.  I went back in, grabbed some towels and dry shorts and headed on my way.  My bad.  The regulator is finicky and often if you can't get the window up, fifteen minutes later it will go.  I just failed to do that last check.

I cracked the bedroom window when the power was out and went to the potty with my lantern that Mamye gave me for just that kind of emergency.  She's resourceful like that.  Anywho I called ATT and they are shipping me a new modem at the bargain price of 99 bucks.  The tech support guy in St Augustine FL was hilarious and informative.  He told me to get a surge SUPPRESSOR. Duh.

Got a tentative date for a Jackson visit, Lord willing.  A new trial gig tomorrow plus watering paradise.  Other than that, nada until Tuesday.  I had almost forgotten that the 4th is next week until somebody mentioned it today.  Must get sparklers.  

The love you take is equal to the love you make ^j^



No comments:

Post a Comment