Tuesday, June 18, 2019

the battle

I had a lovely day with a lot of interaction including an early morning visit to Hometown Urgent Care for care of persistent cellulitis.  I was there when the door opened.  The FNP saw my wound and said "hmmmm."  I got a shot of Rocephin and a script for an antibiotic.  And still made it to work.  In one day's time I witnessed an elder surrounded by family and love who also got therapy twice, a shower and a hairdo.  Plus pizza for lunch.  You can't beat that with a stick.

I have a day of meetings tomorrow and an appointment for a yard walk on Friday for a week long flower watering job.  Karma just keeps smacking me in the head with blessings.  I'll take 'em.

I do not want our troops in Iran.  This is just a replay of Iraq and Afghanistan.  The time has come for us to cease creating war where it cannot be won.  Like Daddy said " it has always been thus and so."

Peace~


No comments:

Post a Comment