Monday, June 11, 2018

the thunder rolls

It's right across the river again and we need it.  I scooped up the girls this morning and we hit up the 'gentral for an 8 dolla' pool for Reaves.  That lasted about 15 minutes which is all the heat we could take.  The company chair that has been holding the redneck water hose is officially dead because I sat in it and my ass fell through.  

After that she swang and LOVED it.  That thing has been there since Jordan was a baby and it's still a source of joy.  Reaves is growing a lot of teeth which is kind of painful.  She had mashed taters and meat loaf twice today!  My Mama would be proud.  

I'm not exactly sure what time it is in Singapore but it should be almost a meeting of minds.  Note to DT:  Never bullshit a bullshitter.  Or at the very least, don't piss 'em off.

I'm still pimping windows to try and afford an Ed Sherhan ticket.  Blessed be the fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment