Sunday, June 3, 2018

another day in paradise

I slept late (again) because my body needs the rest.  My friends Julia and Albert came out to sit a spell on the front porch with a nice breeze and reasonable temps.  Lovely.  Albert is a carpenter by trade and they were both wanting to see the cabin up close and personal so we went down there and did a walk through.  It still amazes me to see what's happening at that old house.

I've not looked at anything resembling the news in two days and I'm good with that.  It's all he said she said being blown way out of proportion and is dividing us a nation. I hear all the time that the liberal MSM aka the devil is running the show.  Actually I think people are tired of the partisan bullshit and looking for another way to live.  I would like to personally thank President Obama for the health insurance that I have in between employee sponsored and Medicare.  

Speaking of which, the transition of Tennova Dyersburg to West Tennessee Healthcare is now beginning, starting all over with paper payroll.  I see a big IT conversion on the horizon so I hope Jason gets some help.  

No other news here.  Time to water the tiny garden ^j^




No comments:

Post a Comment