Thursday, June 28, 2018

lost in space

I tend to piddle by nature going from one thing from the next and never finishing anything.  I sleep late unless I have a reason to get up like church or an appointment.  And I have time to let my mind explore and my body heal.  I am currently watching a thunderstorm develop just like yesterday.  It's amazing to watch when you take the time to cloud watch.  Last night's 99% moon was gorgeous and I watched it rise and move over my bedroom window during the night.  I silently said hello to my dear friend Hazen.  

My outing du jour was to pick up a tshirt for a friend's campaign and a stop at the chicken store.  Oh, and of course, the 'gentral.  I like Forrest Street now that it's been remodeled.  I'm planning a Jackson run on Saturday to see if Reaves is walking yet.  It wouldn't surprise me at.all.  

I just read about the pipeline explosion in WV and that makes me really sad.  The community in Virginia where my brother lives has been fighting Dominion for months to try and stop their pipeline from running through the area.  And this is one of the many reasons.

No Trump talk today except to express EXTREME concern over the vacant SCOTUS seat.  With that swing vote gone, the GOP has total control.  But then they do anyway so there you go.  Midterms people.  Get out and vote.  

Over and out from Pecan Lane ^j^



No comments:

Post a Comment