Thursday, June 14, 2018

dizzy redux

For the second day in a row I have almost passed out on a parking lot.  It scared me enough to go get my BP checked and it was 145/68.  I believe the 68 is the problem.  I've been told by a couple of nurse friends that heat does that to folks who are on BP meds.  I'm just trying to lay low and stay inside.  If this continues, I'll be headed to the FNP.  I've also noticed that after I've driven for awhile, when I get out of the car I'm dizzy.  Who knows.

Enough about me.  I'm blessed beyond measure in spite of the aches and pains of getting older.  I have a lot of friends and a daughter and grandchild who fill me with joy.  It really makes me mad to hear people whining about the little things because really?  It's all small stuff.  

Sounds like the Trump foundation is in deep dodo and that doesn't surprise me a bit.  Evidently some of that non-profit money went for campaign expenses or something like that.  I don't even read the whole stories anymore because they make me sick.  

Hoping all is well with you and yours.  A big shout out to my friend Cheryl Patterson who is recovering from a horrible accident in which her mother died.  She's back on FB so that's a good sign!

I'm still on the learning curve with the new finances and it's kind of a stretching of funds to cover the basics.  I usually end up a day late and a dollar short.  My attorney petitioned the court to lower my BR payment to the lowest level and the motion was approved.  Not sure what it will be but at least it's in the system.

I read a piece today on why humid heat is worse than dry heat and it makes sense because of the lack of evaporation of sweat when the humidity is high.  Which is almost always is here in the burg.  

Peace~

No comments:

Post a Comment