Tuesday, June 5, 2018

and so it goes

That was one of the favorite lines of my late friend Old Horsetail Snake.  It pretty much sums up life in general.  Change is constant and there is no way to predict what the future will bring.  Knowing that in your heart takes a huge load off of a control freak like me.  If you had asked me this time last year where I saw my future, it was in that lab.  Sure I looked around and shopped for an out when I got frustrated, but I was so far in it seemed pointless to start over at my age.  I was trapped and overworked and knew it.  The surgery in December is what made the decision for me.  And I left on my own terms.  

Kate Spade hung herself which makes me sad.  It just goes to show you that fame and fortune don't always bring happiness.  It's primary day in a lot of states and I'm hyped about seeing the end result.  I suspect the trend away from the GOP will continue with gusto.  Sounds like you know who could possibly lose his freedom on bail because of witness tampering.  Some people never learn.

As you know I'm an activist for cannabis rights and availability.  Tennessee would be the perfect state for production yet we can't even get the powers that be to accept Medicaid money to care for those who have no health insurance.  Mark my words, Big Pharm is behind the cannabis battle because it cuts WAY into their profits.  Meanwhile THC is not only NOT a dangerous drug, NOT chemically produced and an effective method of opiate withdrawal. 

I can't wait to get Reaves in that little swing out front.  She'll be swinging in a diaper!  




No comments:

Post a Comment