Sunday, June 24, 2018

another blessing

My old picker friend Bill came by to check out the windows I'm in love with for a guy who is building a house.  He took some pictures and will get with his guy.  They are VERY old and fragile, probably not suited to be used as a real window.  He had money in hand but decided he'd better wait so we wandered around the house like pickers do and he ended up giving me a nice sum for a small piece because he's kind that way.  We go all the way back to childhood.  It was good to catch up with him.  

My cousin Millette is cooking home made mozzarella which sounds pretty cool and labor intensive.  She's adventurous like that.  We talked while she took me through the steps and promised a picture of the finished product.  Sounds great.  

I'm working on batch 2 of cucumbers, this one for Aleece.  The maters are taking their time and squash too.  I haven't checked today but I'm sure there's some little surprise out there.  So, I'm still in the business of selling windows.  Come and shop!

And always, remember who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment