Wednesday, February 7, 2018

the circle of life

A librarian with knowledge of EK Ross and her work recommended that book to me once upon a time.  This same man used to own the nursery right across the by-pass that was like my wonderland.  An accomplished artist as well, he has touched a lot of people with his work.  I can only hope that my life's work has been that to others.  

My brief outing this morning was to deliver a special gift to a special person that came back around in an ethereal way.  I love it when that happens.  Gives me faith, ya know?

Another miracle happened, by the way.  My friend and therapist Gay has been very concerned about her mother's well being for some time now.  One swift legal move got it done and she's got her Joy back.  Praise be!

I've been on the phone this morning and moving papers around on the kitchen table, not real sure who needs what.  I think the bases are covered for the next month.  After that, i'm going on faith.  

Ya'll hug yourselves for me.  And send me a virtual one!


No comments:

Post a Comment