Friday, February 2, 2018

as fate would have it

Well those babygirls aren't gonna' make it today so I'm headed over that way this weekend.  Auntie Erica posted a video today that showed me just how much I've missed with Reaves' activity.  Plus I need me a big fat Lauren hug.

I don't know about Phil, but my groundhog is looking at his shadow all.day.long.  Let's hope he's wrong.  I've burned sage every day this week in an attempt to find clarity.  Everything is still all up in the air but I feel better about life today which is the first step of getting out of the pit of despair.  

I spent an hour on the phone this morning with a claims manager concerning my LTD.  Lord, what a process.  It doesn't help that google autosave has screwed my login to their website and I'm working by phone and snail mail.  I need an IT housecall!!

So it looks like no beach for me this year what with all this stuff going on.  I will never forget seeing the ocean for the first time on a church camping trip to Destin chaperoned by Bill Acred and Bill Revell.  I got burned so badly the first day I spent the rest of the week on an air mattress in the shade being miserable.  Big old water blisters, remember Charlie Price?

My old friend Karla came by with a gift for Reaves so that's ready for transport down 412.  The neighbors were here when she came by so we said our "i love yous" out in the cold wind with big hugs on the right side, of course.  

I'm chilling.  Hope you are the same ^j^




No comments:

Post a Comment