Monday, February 5, 2018

early to rise

We were up and down all night with Baby Reaves and I got to see the highlights of the Superbowl rehashed this morning while I waited for Auntie Erica. I woke up and rambled right about the time the Eagles won and all hell broke out in Philly.  Plus, as added value, I got to see all the commercials replayed this morning.  My favorite remains the Budweiser water one.  

It was so warm yesterday that I didn't wear a coat and got a little surprise this AM when I stepped outside.  Lauren said there were snow flurries during the game.  Reaves was her happy smiling morning self as we hauled baby and walker up the steps to Erica's.  She really loves that thing and just needs a little back support to be full on in business taking the world in.  Her tippy toes reach the floor, barely.  Baylee wanted to push her around in it like a shopping cart or something!  We did each others' hair and played "i'm the aunt and you're the uncle" among other things.  Baby Reaves was quite amused with us.  

So, as a result of baby holding and whatnot my shoulder is hurting pretty bad and that sucks.  I want to be able to play and lift her up to the sky like a real grammaw.  The way I understand things since my rotator cuff is dead the deltoid muscle is doing all the work which is, as Old Hoss would say, "not good."  That ain't the way it's supposed to work anatomically speaking.  

I left the dogs outside and they were waiting to greet me when I got home.  Lily is behind my back in her favorite spot purring.  Good therapy for both of us.  

Happy Monday kids ~







No comments:

Post a Comment