Saturday, February 3, 2018

chapter two

Well, it appears that i'm headed for a reverse shoulder replacement in spite of my foot dragging.  The pain is not resolving at all and I'm on a pretty strict schedule with insurance coverage so there ya' go.  It's now or never....or until Medicare kicks in which is two and a half years.  The paperwork for all this is mind boggling.  If I am unable to go back to work I am eligible for COBRA which is quite pricey.  Decisions, decisions.  I have talked to a couple of folks who've had it and they say it was very effective.  We shall see.

I had planned on seeing the girls today but I'ma gonna' wait until tomorrow to travel.  Sundays are normally "lightly traveled" on 412.  The funniest video I've ever seen was posted by my cousin's wife.  It seems that she was speeding a bit on the way to a ball game and Mr. Trooper caught her.  Three year old Neely FREAKED OUT because she thought they were going to jail.  She got a ticket anyway!  These folks don't play and that stuff won't work anymore, if  you know what I mean.  Gotta' feed the state coffers :)

I'm playing pretend today like Trump is not the president and it's all rainbows and unicorns.  What else can you do when it is what it is?  I honestly believe that Russia was involved in our presidential election.  To what extent, I can't say.  That's Mueller's job which is why they're threatening to fire him every other day.  

So y'all keep the faith and whatnot.  Ash Wednesday happens to fall on Valentine's Day this year which is my parents' anniversary 64th anniversary.  I can remember this because I will be 63.  OMG.

^j^


1 comment:

  1. Neely was born in 2013 the same year your KY cousin died.

    ReplyDelete