Sunday, February 25, 2018

ctrl alt del

Well I have been "unfriended" for the 2nd time by the same person who doesn't like my demolibtard gun control posts.  I was hoping we could keep the dialogue going but he chose the other route.  I can't help but believe that if we can just meet in the middle things will be much less divisive and hostile.  Maybe I'm just a dreamer.  But I'm not the only one.  

We dodged several bullets last night with the weather.  There was a tornado sighting in Ridgely and twisters hit Union City and Osceola.  I went to sleep listening to the wind howling and thunder.  Off and on, of course.  Gotta listen for those weather alerts.

For the victims of tornados, this is the morning after.  I've seen it a million times around here where people are wandering in the rain looking for their stuff.  There are a million chain saws running and more than one big ass truck waiting to haul off the damage.  We are smack in the middle of tornado alley which begins around Okalahoma maybe?  There's something about the Big Muddy that stirs things up.

So I have 4 tvs on the way two of which I have to track and reroute tomorrow.  Call LTD.  I have no idea what my income will be and must purchase health insurance.  Scrap Cadi.  Looks like a busy couople of days.

Peace ~






1 comment: