Tuesday, February 13, 2018

receiving

The thing I love most about MFR is that the patient being treated learns to submit to the hands of the therapist.  When I had my first treatment years ago I could barely be still for an hour much less receive the healing.  That was when Bitch#1 on the right flared up following a fall on the ice.  Many months later that was repaired surgically and my rehab consisted of...you guessed it.  MFR.  I had the mother of all sessions today and the relief was genuine and on spot.  It's a process.

I haven't been to the cabin to see how many more windows are out but I suspect a lot with this good weather.  It's about to rain for a week so they've got some wiggle room before then.  This cabin will be a thing of beauty when it's finished.  I showed my buddy at the UPS store a pic of the newly exposed back porch while we tried forEVER to get my fax to go to wherever.  There were 16 pages and this is my second go around with the papers. I've had a phone interview.  Time for an answer so I know what kind of income I'll be living on.  There is insurance to buy and budgets to plan.  

My boss said they want to have me a retirement party since I didn't know ( at all ) that I wouldn't be back after December 6th. Lots of folks have helped with the ins and outs of what I'm sorting through and I appreciate the input.  Lord knows it takes a village.

Looking forward to snuggling with those babygirls again ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment