Wednesday, September 23, 2015

up with the chickens

If I had any they would be stirring about now because I've been at it for an hour or more sorting laundry and making  piles.  This has become my most productive time of the day since Daddy died.  Before that, I could sleep forever if scheduled off.  I suppose it's somewhat of a closure thing with his passing and them leaving the house.  There has been plenty of drama and that just wears me out.  Thus, I avoid the situations that lead to it...like the plague!

I missed the VA guy again yesterday so I've still got a wad of papers with a death certificate waiting to be filed.  The sign said back at 8 today but I doubt it.  My friend at the bank did an assist yesterday to try and get me back into the long lost account.  I have a check to deposit and was seriously considering a new one, if you know what I mean.  It's typical conversion cluster, just like in any business.  Probably one of the worst experiences of my life was changing from one computer system to another.  I copied codes and created test names for MONTHS prior to that conversion.  There were seven facilities and representatives from all of them met in Jackson for the project that led up to a rollout on Jan 1.   That, was a cluster.  I was told later that because of the sheer volume of sites involved, they chose to use current employees for that job rather than pay the company for installers to do it.  Hmmm....here's my sign.

The sun is up now, casting shadows across the front yard in a really fall kind of way.  I'm excited about the supermoon and will set my alarm for that event.  Bro is leaving today and I've seen him once due to sick kids and mama drama.  Gaga's dishes went to Aunt Mo because, like Mama said, "she entertains!"  She and Sandy are about all I've got left in the sister/cousin department.

The washer has stopped so it's transfer time.  Y'all keep the faith ^j^








No comments:

Post a Comment